- Cisco Webex is the leading enterprise solution for video conferencing, webinars, and screen sharing. Web conferencing, online meeting, cloud calling and equipment. Install Cisco Webex Meetings or Cisco Webex Teams on any device of your choice.
- While Cisco Webex is nowhere near the household name as Zoom is, they are trying to market themselves as such. Designed primarily as a business conferencing solution, Cisco has upgraded their free plan to make Webex a free tool for up to 100 users and with unlimited time on meetings for an indefinite period of time, presumably for the duration.
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center on the Mac OS Getting Started To start an instant meeting: On your WebEx site, click One -Click Meeting on the left navigation bar. The meeting window opens, and you can then invite participants. Join a Meeting When hosts schedul e meetings, they send an email to invited attendees with the information on how to join. WEBEX, CISCO, Cisco WebEx, the CISCO logo, and the Cisco WebEx. Chrome on Mac OS X 10.7.3 and above does not support Java. Use Safari or Firefox instead.
This section describes how to install the Webex applications on your Mac computer and integrate it with Jabber.
Logging in the first time
- Click the Sign In button found in the IT Services notification. This should open the WebEx User Login page in your web browser. Alternatively, go to the BCIT Webex web site.
- Your Username is your default Email Address and your BCIT ID password. DO NOT USE your A0..number to login. As a matter of fact, login will fail if you try and use it.
- If you are unsure of what your Default Email Address is, click File in Outlook and review your Account Information.
Congratulations, you have successfully accessed the BCIT WebEx web site.
3. Next you should review your Account Profile. Although not required, the information will be useful for proper scheduling and for other participants to have better contact information on hand.
a. Click on your Name at the top of the page.
b. Enter your main BCIT address under Personal Information.
c. More importantly, enter any phone numbers you may need to be reached at under My Phone Numbers. This will allow Webex to use these devices for audio connections should you need them.
d. Finally, it is important to select the proper Time Zone and Locale information under the Web Page Preferences.
Webex Mac Download
e. If you have delegated your Calendar to an assistant who manages your meetings, you will need to grant that person Webex access to your Calendar as well. Type your delegate’s name in the Scheduling Permission section.
f. Click Update to save your changes.
Cisco Webex Outlook Plugin Mac Os
4. To return to the site, you should bookmark the BCIT WebEx website.