Import and Export Options
- Import photos from iPhoto and Aperture. Use the Media section of the open dialog box to browse your iPhoto and Aperture albums. Alternatively, you can drag and drop images from your favorite photo applications into Diptic frames.
- Share your finished Diptics via Share Sheet (10.8+) to Twitter, Facebook, email, Flickr, etc.
- High-resolution export (max of 3072x3072), with option to choose JPG or PNG.
Note: This is an iOS app, you can find the Mac app here:Diptic for Mac Diptic helps you easily combine multiple photos and apply artistic effects to create exceptional photo collages that can be shared with friends and family via email. Diptic is also available for your Apple devices, including iOS and Mac OS. Diptic for iOS Released in 2010, Diptic was the first photo-collaging iPhone app. Bragging rights include: Former App Store App of the Week (July 2012), over three million downloads, and consistent 4.5 star rating in iTunes. Diptic, whose name plays off this traditional Greek term, is a universal app for your iPhone and iPad that allows you to easily mix your own photos to create new stories. Using Diptic is very. Diptic for Mac. Save Projects. The “.dptc” record design gives you a chance to spare your Diptic activities and return to them later. Drag and drop pictures into edges, and swap photographs between casings. Multi-Touch: The UI responds to signals with your Magic Mouse or Trackpad. Diptic is an Instagram style app that allows you to instantly add multiple filters and artistic effects to create photo collages that are excellent for sharing with friends and family. Diptic features simpler filters than Instagram such as rounded borders and 56 other customizable layouts. Diptic also supports Multi-Touch and reacts to gestures on your phone or Magic Mouse/Trackpad on your Mac.
Layouts and Borders
- Choose from 75 Layouts and combine up to nine photos in a layout.
- Customize your layout to better fit your pictures by sliding interior frame lines.
- Create rectangular Diptics (ideal for printing!) with the Aspect Ratio Slider.
- Round the inner and outer borders, as well as modify thickness and color, and apply interesting background textures.
- Apply filters to your photos.
- Adjust your images’ brightness, contrast, hue and color saturation.
- Personalize your Diptics with text captions. Adjust the text size, color, font, curvature, placement and more!
Diptic For Macbook
Other Sweet Features
Diptic Mac Os X
- Save your Diptic projects. The “.dptc” file format lets you save your Diptic projects and come back to them later.
- Drag and drop pictures into frames, and swap photos between frames
- Undo edits! Press “Command” + “Z” to undo your last change or click Edit > Undo.
- Multi-Touch: The UI reacts to gestures with your Magic Mouse or Trackpad. Two finger swipe = pan
Command + two finger swipe = zoom
Option + two finger swipe = rotate