Get time back when you’re all caught up with what’s new in your Focused Inbox. Free with Outlook for iOS Connect. Get things done on the go with Outlook mobile. Work efficiently with email, calendar, contacts, tasks, and more—together in one place. Office integration lets you share. Outlook Mac email window resize issue Dears, I have Outlook for Mac, version 16.41 (last one), and I do't know how to resize - or even choose different sizings - for a mail window, both when composing or opening a received/sent email.
Learn how to forward email from Outlook for Mac 2016 using the instructions below.
How to forward email from Outlook for Mac
- Open Outlook for Mac and click the Home tab.
- Click Rules (located near the center).
- Select Edit Rules from the drop down menu.
- Be sure that your mailbox is selected on the left under Server Rules then select the plus (+) sign near bottom to add a rule.
- Change the rule name to Forward Email.
- Change the From drop down, located under the When a new message arrives that meets all these conditions: to All Messages.
See image below for steps 6 - 10.
- Under the Do the following heading change Move to Folder to Redirect to.
- Type the email address you would like to forward to in the field.
- Ensure that the boxes are checked for:
- Do not apply other rules to messages that meet the same conditions
- Click OK.
Comcast Email Outlook For Mac
The rule should be listed with the box checked in the Rules window. Click the red dot in the upper left to finish.
University Information Technology
P.O. Box 173240
Bozeman, MT 59717-3240
Email Signature Outlook For Mac
UIT Service Desk
Location: MSU Library Commons
M-F, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
excluding holidays & breaks
Archiving Email Outlook For Mac
Outlook Mail On Mac
Vice President for IT & CIO:
Recall Email Outlook For Mac 2019