- Free Mac Video Converter For Iphone 6s
- Free Mac Video Converter
- Video Converter For Iphone Free
- Free Mac Video Converter For Iphone Xr
- Use the online tool in your favorite browser on any operating system: Windows, Mac or Linux. It's also possible to convert videos on Android and iPhone. File protection.
- Xilisoft Video Converter for Mac 6.0.3.0428 User-friendly video converter for Mac to make your videos playable on any device. Related keywords: mac, video, converter, video converter for mac, mac avi converter, video converter mac, mac convert video, mac video converter, convert video on mac, convert, on, for, avi. Xilisoft MP4 Converter for.
- It’s obviously convenient to have a conversion option sitting on all Macs, but QuickTime Player does have a few downsides. Mostly, it’s that QuickTime has limited codec support, and while you can choose different resolutions (480p, 720p, 1080p) and file formats (different iOS devices, Mac, or generic PC), don’t expect to open a WMV file or any obscure video formats with it.
- IPhone supported video formats include H.264 video with AAC-LC audio (recommended), MPEG-4 video with AAC-LC audio and Motion JPEG (M-JPEG). The file extensions of iPhone video can be.mov.mp4.m4v. Related Video Converter.
by Christine Smith • 2020-09-21 16:02:43 • Proven solutions
'I have taken some wonderful videos with my iPhone, but how do I convert iPhone video to MP4 so that I can share videos with others more conveniently?'
Free Mac Video Converter For Iphone 6s
Apple rules the world market with its iPhone. Each year, we are offered at least one version of the iPhone, and the booking numbers run into millions. iPhone has been successful in cementing its position amongst users and professionals from different domains. As iPhone can take high-quality photos and is easy to carry, which almost makes the place of the conventional digital cameras. However, Apple developed its system, and the default iPad or iPhone video format is usually MOV. So, most people will have the same question as above to save iPhone videos to MP4 for easy editing. Don't worry. Here we'll show you the best iPhone video converter to convert iPhone video files to MP4 or other video formats online and offline and quickly transfer to iPhone/iPad.
Part 1. Best iPhone Video Converter: How to Convert iPhone to MP4 Easily
Trim Video and Audio. Adapter lets you easily trim the duration of any audio or video files and easily export it to the format of your choosing. You can use this feature to make high quality animated GIFs or convert songs to custom ringtones for an iPhone, Android or other device.
As a powerful desktop application, Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate) has succeeded in helping numerous customers with their video conversion needs. Playing with many formats has become easy as Wondershare UniConverter comes with the capability to process files from different formats and deliver the output as per your requirements. It can also help you compress video size without losing any quality. With this converter, watching, sharing, and enjoying videos at any device have been made feasible as you can now opt for different formats while converting their videos.
Wondershare UniConverter - Best iPhone to MP4 Video Converter for Windows/Mac
- Directly convert iPhone videos to MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, and 1,000+ other formats.
- Convert iPhone videos to MP4 in batch with 30X faster speed compared with conventional converters.
- Burn iPhone videos to DVD or Blu-ray disc to play with your DVD player with free DVD templates.
- It can transfer videos from computer to iPhone, iPad, and other devices directly and vice versa.
- It can download or record videos from YouTube and other 10,000 sites.
- Edit videos with trimming, cropping, adding watermark, editing subtitles, etc.
- Compress video size for iPhone and other mobile devices without any quality loss.
- All-in-one video toolbox includes fixing video metadata, GIF maker, screen recorder, image converter, etc.
- Supported OS: Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, Windows 10/8/7/2003/XP/Vista.
Video Tutorial to Convert iPhone Videos to MP4 with Wondershare UniConverter
How to Convert an iPhone Video to MP4 Using Best iPhone Video Converter?
Step 1 Launch Wondershare iPhone Converter and import videos from iPhone.
Download and install Wondershare UniConverter on your computer, and then launch it. Connect your iPhone with your computer, and the Wondershare iPhone converter will detect it. Click the inverted triangle beside Add Files and select Add from Device, check your wanted iPhone videos from the pop-up window, and click Add to Convert List to load the files.
Step 2 Set the output format as MP4.
Choosing the correct format is imperative while converting your video. Click the drop-down menu next to Output Format: option, and then select MP4 as the output format and the desired video resolution from the Video tab. If you want to convert MP4 to iPhone, then you need to choose the output format from the Device tab.
Tips: If you're going to make customized settings like changing bitrate, encoder, and audio parameters, click on the Create button and customize the iPhone MOV videos to MP4 conversion.
Step 3 Convert iPhone videos to MP4 easily.
Finally, click the Convert or Start All button to start the conversion process. It starts the conversion of your video, which is in .mov format to MP4. The conversion process lasts for only a few minutes, at a pace, which is faster than all other universal video converters in the market by 30 times. You can find the converted MP4 file at the File Location folder.
Step 4 Edit iPhone videos. (Optional).
Wondershare UniConverter gives you the option to edit your videos before you initiate the conversion process. Unlike many other video editing tools, this one is relatively simple and has an interface that is easy to understand for any user. Using this free editing tool, you can trim or crop the unwanted parts, add subtitles, apply free effects to your video, and apply filters. Do not forget to save changes. Learn more about how to edit iPhone videos here >.
Part 2. How to Convert iPhone Videos to MP4 Online and Free
Online UniConverter (originally Media.io) will help you convert iPhone videos to MP4 format online and free without any software download and installation. This online website is free without ads and watermarks, and you can convert iPhone files to MP4 or other standard video formats within three simple steps. Compare with desktop software, Online UniConverter as an online tool has a 100MB limitation on each file size. So if you only have a small size video to convert, Online UniConverter will be your right choice. Follow the simple steps below:
Step 1: Open Online UniConverter (https://www.media.io/) in your browser, and you'll come to the Convert interface by default. Make sure that your iPhone videos have been transferred to your PC/Mac.
Step 2: Click on the + or Drag & Drop or Hit to Add File button to choose the video you want to convert to MP4. After that, select MP4 as output format by clicking on the Convert all files to or the to button.
Step 3: Finally, click on the CONVERT button to convert your videos to MP4 format easily and free. You can download the converted files directly or save it to Dropbox for easy sharing.
Free Mac Video Converter
Part 3. Tips on How to Transfer video between iPhone and Your Computer
As you know, it's effortless to transfer iPhone video to a computer, you can use AutoPlay on Windows and iPhoto on Mac, and you can search these solutions very quickly on the website. But it's not more comfortable for you to transfer video from computer to iPhone without converting the original videos. As if you use Apple's iTunes, it will sync the new videos by erasing the original videos. So we will recommend an excellent way to transfer videos from computer to iPhone without any footage lost.
Transfer Video to iPhone from Computer Using Wondershare UniConverter
Video Converter For Iphone Free
As a full video solution, Wondershare UniConverter still provide the video transfer solution without iTunes installation, please see the following steps for reference.
Step 1 Add videos to Wondershare UniConverter.
Firstly, you need to launch Wondershare UniConverter, click the Toolbox section, and choose the Transfer feature. A pop-up window will open to notice you connect the device with a USB cable.
Free Mac Video Converter For Iphone Xr
Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB Cable. You can then click the Add Files icon on the left-top corner to browse and add files from your computer.
Step 2 Transfer videos from computer to iPhone.
If you only connect one device with your computer, then the default device will be an iPhone. Or it would help if you chose the iPhone at the top-right corner firstly. After loading the videos, click Transfer All to start the video transfer. If the video from your computer can't be compatible with the iPhone, the converter will intelligently detect and convert it to the iPhone friendly format during the transfer process.
Step 3 Find the transferred video on your iPhone.
You will find the video in the TV app (Old version named Video app) on your iPhone.
With Wondershare UniConverter, you can be assured of a friendly interface and a quick pace to convert iPhone MOV videos to MP4 and transfer the videos between iPhone and computer. Why not download it to have a free trial now?