Today we would like to announce Rohos Logon Key 3.3 for Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra. By default after updating Mac OS X to Sierra it will disable Rohos Logon Key and you need to reinstall it and restart your Mac. After a month of support ticketing with Apple Inc. devs we has been figured out the update issue.
Rohos Logon Key allows to easily log on, unlock or authenticate KeyChain to Mac without the need to memorize password. You can protect access to your Mac, system preferences security and other authorization requests with a broad range of security devices like USB flash drive, Smartphone or Yubikey. Find more>
Rohos Logon Key supports using any USB flash drive as a key. Besides, since it uses the key’s onboard serial number, there is no need to write or keep any information on the drive, which means that you can use even Mac-unsupported devices. Thus, after setting a USB drive, you can unlock your computer by simply inserting the key. Fixed Rohos Logon Key.app sub folders permissions conflict. Soon: Support for U2F security key to support 2 factor authentication for Mac. Since U2F security keys are now supported by a variety of online services including Google and Facebook we expect to have its support also in Safari soon.
Rohos Logon Key Download
Whats new in latest Rohos Logon Key for Mac release:
- Mac OS X Sierra support
- Allows to use Apple Watches for desktop unlock and authentication
- Compatible with Auto Unlock feature
Apple Watch auto unlock feature
Mac OS X Sierra has a new feature “Auto Unlock”. That is, if you are wearing Apple Watch when you sit down, it will automatically unlock your Mac.
Here are a few Key difference with Rohos Logon Key:
- With Rohos you can also use iPhone or regular USB flash drive in order to unlock and lock your Mac.
- Rohos Logon key also allows to unlock System Preferences and other authentication prompts where you also need to provide your password in order to allow an application to install or make changes.
- Rohos Logon allows to use your Watches or iPhone to automatically lock the desktop. When you walk away from your Mac, it will be automatically locked. Once you approach your workplace, Rohos will unlock your Mac.
- Rohos Logon also allows to login to your Mac after restart or user switch.
- Rohos Logon doesnt requires to enable two-factor authentication on your iCloud account.
Rohos Logon Key
- You need to restart your Mac OS X after installing Rohos Logon Key in order to apply changes in Authentication Agent.
Or get your copy and save 8$ until 01.01.2017> (coupon code: ROH764)