- Sims 1 For Mac Torrent
- Sims 1 For Mac
- The Sims 3 Mac Download
- The Sims 1 Download Mac
- Sims 1 Mac System Requirements
Around the Sims provides you quality downloads for the Maxis simulation game, The Sims: objects, skins, walls and floors, for both Mac and Windows.
- The sims 1 I have is for Mac. I was wondering why I can't seem to install it on my new Mac. It works fine on the old MacBook that I had. Any work throught for the new iOS 10?
- Sims 1 download free. full Version Mac. Sims 1 is an action game you can get it from our website also with a torrent link. You can also that is also an awesome one. Screenshots System Requirements. Graphics Card = 128 MB. Processor = Core 2 Duo. Windows = 7,8,10 and Xp. Free Hard Disk Space = 3 GB Description Of Sims 1.
Sims 1 For Mac Torrent
Release date: 2000
Version: 1.0 + Full Game
Sims 1 For Mac
Interface language: English
The Sims 3 Mac Download
Tablet: Not required
Platform: PPC/Intel universalTo bookmarks
The Sims is a strategic life simulation video game developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts in 2000. It is a simulation of the daily activities of one or more virtual people ('Sims') in a suburban household near a fictional city. Players control customizable Sims as they pursue career and relationship goals. Players can also use their Sims' income to renovate their living space, purchase home furnishings, or clothing for their household. Players can also choose to pursue a social and successful life.
The game's development was led by Will Wright and the game was a follow-up to Wright's earlier SimCity series; Wright was inspired to create the game by Christopher Alexander's 1977 book A Pattern Language, and Scott McCloud's 1993 book Understanding Comics later played a role in the game's design. Seven expansion packs were released from 2000 to 2003, each of which added new items, characters, skins, and features.
Upon release, it garnered generally positive reviews and was described by Wright as being successful in attracting casual and female gamers. It also won several awards, and placed 31st on Time's The 50 Best Video Games of All Time list. Several sequels were released - The Sims 2 in 2004, The Sims 3 in 2009, and The Sims 4 in 2014.
The structure of the game is actually an agent-based artificial life program. The presentation of the game's artificial intelligence is advanced, and the Sims will respond to outside conditions independently, though often the player's intervention is necessary to keep the Sims on the right track. The Sims technically has unlimited replay value, in that there is no way to truly win the game, and the player can play over and over indefinitely. It has been described as more like a toy than a game.
Screenshots from the game The Sims 1
- Mac OS X or 9
Download more games for Mac OS:
If you are a fan of The Sims 4, you must be enjoying this god-playing game by controlling how your Sims look, act, dress and live out their days in the little universe you create on your own. But the fun doesn’t just stop here.
What’s making the game more gratifying is that you could use some cheat codes (yes, EA actively encourages it) to gain instant wealth, happiness, skills… Anything and everything you need to escalate your way to the dream high life.
Here in this post, we have compiled a list of The Sims 4 cheat codes that work on Windows PC, Mac, PS4, XBox One to help you reap more fun out of this insanely popular life-simulation game. Check it out…
Just jump to the section you’re interested in:
How to cheat on The Sims 4
In order to enter the cheats included in this article, you’ll first have to bring up the Sims 4 cheat dialog box.
Here is how to open the cheat dialog box on different platforms:
Enable cheat on Windows PC
On your keyboard, press Ctrl, Shift and C at the same time. This will fire up the cheat dialogue box where you can enter the cheats. After typing each cheat, press Enter.
Enable cheat on Mac
On your keyboard, press Command Shift and C at the same time. This will fire up the cheat dialogue box where you can enter the cheats. After typing each cheat, press Enter.
Enable cheat on console (PS4/Xbox One)
If you’re playing The Sims 4 on PS4/Xbox One, then you need to hold all four shoulder buttons at once. This will fire up the cheat dialogue box where you can enter the cheats. After typing each cheat, press Enter.
Most helpful cheats for The Sims 4
1. Shift + Click Sims 4 cheats
For the cheats that are marked as “shift click”, you’ll be required to enter “testingCheats true” or “testingCheats on” in the chat menu in order to use them. This command also enables you to unlock the Shift Click options as follows:
For the cheats that are marked as “shift click”, you’ll be required to
- (For Windows/Mac): enter “testingCheats true”
- (For PS4): Press X and O at the same time
- (For Xbox One): Press A and B at the same time.
in the chat menu in order to unlock further cheat options, which are listed as follows:
- Shift-click on an area of ground then select Teleport Sim to teleport a Sim to that chosen location.
- Shift-click on an object then select Make Dirty or Make Clean to change its status.
- Shift-click on a Sim or object then select Reset Object to reset its status if it’s glitchy or stuck.
- Shift-click on the Sim then select Cheat Need to make your Sim happy and feel fulfilled.
- Shift-click on a Sim then choose Disable Need Decay to stop changing its needs (choose Enable to allow changing needs).
- Shift-click on a Sim then choose Make head to put an object on top of your Sim.
- Shift-click on a Sim and select Modift in CAS to modify a Sim but not change its name or traits.
- Shift-click on a Sim and choose Add to Family or Remove from Family to add/remove a Sim to/from a household.
- Shift-click a Sim and choose Make into Plant Sim to transform the selected Sim into a plant person.
- [first and last names of Sim 1] ‘[first and last names of Sim 2]
If you wish to turn off these menu options, you can enter “testingCheats false” or “testingCheats off”.
2. The Sims 4 money cheats
Perhaps the most important cheat of all is the money cheat. Let’s face it: why work our way from rags when we can start at the top? Use the cheats below, and you will gain as much cash as your heart desires.
3. The Sims 4 build and buy mode cheats
4. The Sims 4 Skill Cheats
The Sims 1 Download Mac
While it’s good for our Sims to build up their skills the natural way, sometimes we just can’t help giving them a little boost. The following cheats allow you to max out your Sim’s skill level in particular areas (as shown in bold).
Most skill cheats follow a basic syntax (although there are some variations): stats.set_skill_level (skillname) (level from 1-10 if it’s a major skill; level from 1-5 if it’s a minor skill).
For example, if you want to max out your Sim’s charisma, you can enter stats.set_skill_level Major_Charisma 10. Or if you don’t want your Sim to completely master the skill, you can change the number 10 to a lower value (1-9).
5. The Sims 4 friendship and romance cheats
The following cheat codes allow you to make or break your Sim’s relationship.
As you can see, the number 100 is a percentage. You can change the value from 1 to 100 to specify the extent of the relationship. The minus sign before the number denotes that the relationship is in a negative way.
6. The Sims 4 vampire cheats
Sims 1 Mac System Requirements
Below is a list of vampire cheats that allow you to transition your Sim into a vampire, give them power points, unlock powers and increase skills.
7. The Sims 4 life/death/ghost cheats
With cheats, the Sim’s world is your oyster. And this includes exercising control over your little Sim pal’s life!
The following cheats are miscellaneous ways for you to put an end to your Sim’s life as well as resurrecting it.
8. Sims 4 UI cheats
You can also use the following UI cheats to tweak your gameplay settings.
There you go – a list of the most helpful The Sims 4 cheats to help you cheat in Sims 4. What cheats did you use? Are there other cheat codes you wish to unlock? Please leave us a comment below. Thanks for reading.